HOW THE STAGING PROCESS WORKS:
Every home is unique, but generally speaking our home staging process is pretty simple and consistent. Occupied homes must always have a home staging consultation prior to staging services. These start at $225. To learn more about this service, and what happens next, be sure to visit our "Home Staging Consultation & Occupied Staging" page. Vacant homes are what we do the most of and what The Vintage Bee Design Co. is primarily known for. This process is typically honed to a seamless craft. We are in and out in one day, Photos happen the second day, and professional photos are delivered on the third day. Of course, in order for our system to work, the home must first be "ready" for staging.
"READY” is defined as:
- All major work, such as AC, electrical, plumbing, and painting have been completed.
- All punch list items have been completed.
- All debris, boxes, and parts have been removed or are NEATLY stored in garage. - Dumpster has been removed from property.
- Exterior work such as lawn work, roofing, landscaping, and pressure washing has been completed.
- Property has been professionally cleaned (as necessary).
- Property is PHOTO-READY.
Staging Service Process is as follows:
- Date set on staging calendar after receipt of initial fee and signed contract.
- Preview of property 3 business days prior to staging
- Staging day - Photos taken. Sent for offsite post processing - day after staging - Photos received & forwarded to Seller/REA
- 2 days after staging. Because our offsite post processing center is closed on Sundays, any photos taken on Saturday will be returned on Monday. - Invoiced for remaining staging fees. Note that days/times are estimations. Due to weather conditions, traffic, size and scale of property, and other unforeseeable circumstances, it is possible that a job may run on a different schedule. Rave will not be held financially liable for any delays.
Vintage Bee Design Co is owned by Melissa Marro, the owner of Rave Home Staging. Staging services will be provided through RHS.